1. To have a physical layout that makes life convenient to socialize with each other, and at the same time honors private space.
2. To promote option relationships between generations.
3. To practice consensus decision-making.
4. To optimize the retention of open space.
5. To practice ecological responsibility.
6. To seek long-term, stable residents.
7. To accommodate individual needs and desires that are in alignment with our agreed-upon premises.
8. To encourage, generate and strengthen trust amongst individuals within our Grell Cohousing community.
9. To be aware of and interact positively with the greater community.
10. To handle the distribution of the gift of land fairly.
11. To accommodate seniors and differently-abled, honoring Gudrun’s wish.