Following are just some of the many agreements we follow at Tierra Nueva. You will find more information about agreements in our Residents Guidelines 2004.
Our Email Communication Agreement:
1. to keep all emails as short, factual and clear as possible;
2. to refrain from forwarding mail, unless it is related to TN business;
3. to include all Tierra Nueva residents in community business email;
4. to provide clear subject headings;
5. to not assume that everyone will read it (a copy should be posted in the common house office if it is important community business);
6. to discuss in person, rather than on email, controversial topics.
Back to About Tierra Nueva